Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru: Important drop in chirimoya exports
During the period from January to August of this year, Peru exported a total of 137,182 kilos of cherimoya for a value of US $ 363,796. These records reveal an important contraction from the 324,121 kilos shipped abroad in that same period for 2016, with a value of US $ 879,905.
According to the portal Agrodata Peru, Chile was this Peruvian fruit's main buyer during the indicated period, where placements for US $ 218,000 were achieved. They were followed by Canada (US $ 66,000), Spain (US $ 50,000), Netherlands (US $ 15,000), United States (US $ 8,000) and Italy (US $ 8,000).
As for the main exporting companies, Bio Frutos SAC with sales of US $ 218,000, Tropical New Dimension SAC with US $ 61,000 and TWF SA Sucursal Perú with US $ 49,000.
Publication date: 10/2/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: