Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru: Important drop in chirimoya exports
During the period from January to August of this year, Peru exported a total of 137,182 kilos of cherimoya for a value of US $ 363,796. These records reveal an important contraction from the 324,121 kilos shipped abroad in that same period for 2016, with a value of US $ 879,905.
According to the portal Agrodata Peru, Chile was this Peruvian fruit's main buyer during the indicated period, where placements for US $ 218,000 were achieved. They were followed by Canada (US $ 66,000), Spain (US $ 50,000), Netherlands (US $ 15,000), United States (US $ 8,000) and Italy (US $ 8,000).
As for the main exporting companies, Bio Frutos SAC with sales of US $ 218,000, Tropical New Dimension SAC with US $ 61,000 and TWF SA Sucursal Perú with US $ 49,000.
Publication date: 10/2/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: