Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru: Important drop in chirimoya exports
During the period from January to August of this year, Peru exported a total of 137,182 kilos of cherimoya for a value of US $ 363,796. These records reveal an important contraction from the 324,121 kilos shipped abroad in that same period for 2016, with a value of US $ 879,905.
According to the portal Agrodata Peru, Chile was this Peruvian fruit's main buyer during the indicated period, where placements for US $ 218,000 were achieved. They were followed by Canada (US $ 66,000), Spain (US $ 50,000), Netherlands (US $ 15,000), United States (US $ 8,000) and Italy (US $ 8,000).
As for the main exporting companies, Bio Frutos SAC with sales of US $ 218,000, Tropical New Dimension SAC with US $ 61,000 and TWF SA Sucursal Perú with US $ 49,000.
Publication date: 10/2/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: