Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
From January to July 2017
Spain largest importer of Peruvian Piquillo peppers
The Peruvian Association of Exporters (ADEX) reported that between January and July 2017, national exports of Piquillo peppers generated a turnover of US$ 31 million 725 thousand; a 19% increase compared to the same period last year.
According to the Commercial Intelligence System, ADEX Data Trade, Spain was the main importer of Peruvian Piquillo peppers, with orders worth US$ 19 million 423 thousand. The United States followed with orders worth US$ 7 million 660 thousand.
The product was shipped to 21 international markets, with destinations such as Germany (US$ 2 million 504 thousand), Puerto Rico (US$ 525,034), Argentina, Mexico, France, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Australia.
Between January and July, the main exporters of Piquillo peppers were Danper Trujillo S.A.C., Ecosac Agrícola S.A.C., Sociedad Agrícola Virú S.A., Green Peru S.A. and Agroindustrias Aib S.A., V & F S.A.C., Gandules INC S.A.C. and Agroprocesos Cadiza Export S.A.C.
Publication date: 9/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: