Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
From January to July 2017
Spain largest importer of Peruvian Piquillo peppers
The Peruvian Association of Exporters (ADEX) reported that between January and July 2017, national exports of Piquillo peppers generated a turnover of US$ 31 million 725 thousand; a 19% increase compared to the same period last year.
According to the Commercial Intelligence System, ADEX Data Trade, Spain was the main importer of Peruvian Piquillo peppers, with orders worth US$ 19 million 423 thousand. The United States followed with orders worth US$ 7 million 660 thousand.
The product was shipped to 21 international markets, with destinations such as Germany (US$ 2 million 504 thousand), Puerto Rico (US$ 525,034), Argentina, Mexico, France, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Australia.
Between January and July, the main exporters of Piquillo peppers were Danper Trujillo S.A.C., Ecosac Agrícola S.A.C., Sociedad Agrícola Virú S.A., Green Peru S.A. and Agroindustrias Aib S.A., V & F S.A.C., Gandules INC S.A.C. and Agroprocesos Cadiza Export S.A.C.
Publication date: 9/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: