Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
From January to July 2017
Spain largest importer of Peruvian Piquillo peppers
The Peruvian Association of Exporters (ADEX) reported that between January and July 2017, national exports of Piquillo peppers generated a turnover of US$ 31 million 725 thousand; a 19% increase compared to the same period last year.
According to the Commercial Intelligence System, ADEX Data Trade, Spain was the main importer of Peruvian Piquillo peppers, with orders worth US$ 19 million 423 thousand. The United States followed with orders worth US$ 7 million 660 thousand.
The product was shipped to 21 international markets, with destinations such as Germany (US$ 2 million 504 thousand), Puerto Rico (US$ 525,034), Argentina, Mexico, France, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Australia.
Between January and July, the main exporters of Piquillo peppers were Danper Trujillo S.A.C., Ecosac Agrícola S.A.C., Sociedad Agrícola Virú S.A., Green Peru S.A. and Agroindustrias Aib S.A., V & F S.A.C., Gandules INC S.A.C. and Agroprocesos Cadiza Export S.A.C.
Publication date: 9/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: