Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- AU: Some WA Strawberry growers forecast average production despite TPP
- Germany: Substantial price increases for Spanish imported vegetables
- "Hopefully 2018 will be a better year for avocados than 2017"
- Opening of apple season in Eastern Free State, South Africa
- Ukraine: Blueberry demand still growing faster than supplies
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Greece participating for the first time in Fruit Attraction
Greek companies will be participating for the first time in the International Fruit and Vegetables Exhibition Fruit Attraction, to be held from 18 to 20 October in Madrid.
This exhibition has grown to become one of the best trading platforms, giving visitors the opportunity to discover a wide range of products, modern technologies and innovations in the fruit and vegetable sector.
More than 1,500 exhibitors from all over the world are expected to participate this year.
The list of Greek participants will include Hellexpo (OPORELLO SA, Mitrosilis AE, Zeus Kiwi SA, Kolios SA, OKAA, Venus), Protofanousis (with an impressive 60 square metre stand) and EUROPACK.
The Spanish market has shown particular interest in Greek kiwis and Valencia oranges, but it is also very encouraging that Greek peach exporters will be exhibiting in the same room as their Spanish colleagues.
Publication date: 9/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: