Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Greece participating for the first time in Fruit Attraction
Greek companies will be participating for the first time in the International Fruit and Vegetables Exhibition Fruit Attraction, to be held from 18 to 20 October in Madrid.
This exhibition has grown to become one of the best trading platforms, giving visitors the opportunity to discover a wide range of products, modern technologies and innovations in the fruit and vegetable sector.
More than 1,500 exhibitors from all over the world are expected to participate this year.
The list of Greek participants will include Hellexpo (OPORELLO SA, Mitrosilis AE, Zeus Kiwi SA, Kolios SA, OKAA, Venus), Protofanousis (with an impressive 60 square metre stand) and EUROPACK.
The Spanish market has shown particular interest in Greek kiwis and Valencia oranges, but it is also very encouraging that Greek peach exporters will be exhibiting in the same room as their Spanish colleagues.
Publication date: 9/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: