Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam fruit & veg exports up 44%, imports up 78%
Vietnam gained 294 million U.S. dollars from exporting fruits and vegetables in September, raising its total fruit and veggie export turnovers in the first nine months of this year to over 2.6 billion U.S. dollars, up 44.2 percent on-year.
Vietnam's four biggest fruit and veggie export markets included China, Japan, the United States and South Korea, the Vietnamese Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development said on Thursday, noting that regarding Chinese fruits, Vietnam imported mainly apples and oranges.
Also in the nine-month period, Vietnam spent nearly 1.2 billion U.S. dollars importing fruits and vegetables, up 78.2 percent, mainly from Thailand and China, with key Chinese veggies being potatoes, cabbages and lettuces.
Publication date: 9/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: