Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Vietnam fruit & veg exports up 44%, imports up 78%
Vietnam gained 294 million U.S. dollars from exporting fruits and vegetables in September, raising its total fruit and veggie export turnovers in the first nine months of this year to over 2.6 billion U.S. dollars, up 44.2 percent on-year.
Vietnam's four biggest fruit and veggie export markets included China, Japan, the United States and South Korea, the Vietnamese Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development said on Thursday, noting that regarding Chinese fruits, Vietnam imported mainly apples and oranges.
Also in the nine-month period, Vietnam spent nearly 1.2 billion U.S. dollars importing fruits and vegetables, up 78.2 percent, mainly from Thailand and China, with key Chinese veggies being potatoes, cabbages and lettuces.
Publication date: 9/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: