Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
STK to host GLOBALG.A.P. Tour in Israel
STK (Stockton), a company working in the development and marketing of botanical based solutions for food protection, will be hosting this years GLOBALG.A.P. Tour.
The GLOBALG.A.P. Tour is part of a campaign to engage leading stakeholders around the globe. The tour stop will be in the city of Jerusalem and consists of a half day event, which gathers all STK representatives all over the world and GLOBALG.A.P. stakeholders in Israel, as well as governmental officials from agriculture and the food industry.
“We’re delighted to host the GLOBALG.A.P.TOUR, a prestigious organization whose vision is of safe and sustainable agricultural production worldwide, connecting farmers and brand owners in the food supply chain from the field-to-the-fork,” explained Guy Elitzur, CEO of STK.
GLOBALG.A.P. sets voluntary standards of Good Agricultural Practices for the certification of agricultural products around the globe–and more and more producers, suppliers and buyers are harmonizing their certification standards to match. GLOBALG.A.P. also helps bring food safety and sustainability innovation to the market, as well as driving continuous improvements in Good Agriculture and Aquaculture Practices for the future of the food industry.
Kristian Moeller, CEO GLOBALG.A.P. said "Having STK hosting the TOUR Stop in Jerusalem we could rely on a very strong and internationally recognized partner. This way we reach out to producers in Israel thus pairing sustainability with technological innovation. We thank STK for the support giving GLOBALG.A.P. a voice in Israel."
For more information:
Tel: +972 52 7599242
Publication date: 9/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: