Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
STK to host GLOBALG.A.P. Tour in Israel
STK (Stockton), a company working in the development and marketing of botanical based solutions for food protection, will be hosting this years GLOBALG.A.P. Tour.
The GLOBALG.A.P. Tour is part of a campaign to engage leading stakeholders around the globe. The tour stop will be in the city of Jerusalem and consists of a half day event, which gathers all STK representatives all over the world and GLOBALG.A.P. stakeholders in Israel, as well as governmental officials from agriculture and the food industry.
“We’re delighted to host the GLOBALG.A.P.TOUR, a prestigious organization whose vision is of safe and sustainable agricultural production worldwide, connecting farmers and brand owners in the food supply chain from the field-to-the-fork,” explained Guy Elitzur, CEO of STK.
GLOBALG.A.P. sets voluntary standards of Good Agricultural Practices for the certification of agricultural products around the globe–and more and more producers, suppliers and buyers are harmonizing their certification standards to match. GLOBALG.A.P. also helps bring food safety and sustainability innovation to the market, as well as driving continuous improvements in Good Agriculture and Aquaculture Practices for the future of the food industry.
Kristian Moeller, CEO GLOBALG.A.P. said "Having STK hosting the TOUR Stop in Jerusalem we could rely on a very strong and internationally recognized partner. This way we reach out to producers in Israel thus pairing sustainability with technological innovation. We thank STK for the support giving GLOBALG.A.P. a voice in Israel."
For more information:
Tel: +972 52 7599242
Publication date: 9/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: