Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CMR obtains Fairtrade and IFS certifications for banana marketing
The companies of the CMR Infinita group, CMR Holland and the parent company, Fruits CMR, have been awarded the FAIRTRADE certification for the marketing of bananas. This social and development certification has the highest reputation and worldwide recognition and guarantees that products coming from developing countries meet certain social, economic and environmental standards.
Fruits CMR has also been awarded the IFS Logistics certification, which guarantees good practices in storage, distribution and transport management, as well as in loading and unloading activities, and IFS Broker, related to the safety and quality of the products, which certifies that adequate measures have been implemented for the service offered and that the suppliers operate in accordance with the product's quality and safety requirements, complying with the legal and contractual specifications.
These certifications add to those previously granted to the group: GLOBAL G.A.P., GRASP and ISO.
FRUITS CMR, S.A.
08820 El Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona. Spain.
Tel.: +34 93 262.66.00
Publication date: 9/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: