Job offersmore »
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- Dollar shortage, not promotion of local industry, behind Zimbabwe ban decision
- Deluge causes millions of dollars in crop damage in Queensland
- Washington now ranks No.1 in America for blueberry production
- World record breaking carrot weighs in at 23 pounds
- Indian grape sector in Nashik hit by rainfall
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Holly Brown appointed Zespri GM Greater China
Long-serving Zespri executive Holly Brown has been appointed to the new role of GM Greater China, with executive-level accountability for the territory of China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Zespri Chief Executive Dan Mathieson says Ms Brown’s background in culture development, people leadership and organisational strategy sees her well placed for the new leadership role.
“Holly will lead this fast-moving and increasingly-complex region through the next phase of consolidation, development and growth.
“Linking together three of our best-performing markets - Taiwan, Hong Kong and China - under one Greater China Region will provide a strong platform for these markets to share and learn from one another. This integration will support our forecast growth as we move steadily towards Greater China becoming the first region to reach one billion dollars (NZD) in sales over the next five years,” says Mr Mathieson.
Ms Brown moved to Shanghai in late 2015, moving into the Head of Corporate Affairs position in 2016. Before that, she served as Zespri’s General Manager for Human Resources for eight years.
Mr Mathieson notes Zespri Regional Manager Southeast Asia Andrew Common has done a great job managing Taiwan, working closely with Market Manager Taiwan Joanne Chen and the team in-market over the last couple of years.
“Andrew will transition Taiwan into the new structure by the start of the 2018 season,” says Mr Mathieson.
For more information:
Tel: +64 027 509 1805
Publication date: 9/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: