Job offersmore »
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Cuties® named parents' most preferred produce brand
Cuties are now parents’ most preferred mandarin and their favorite healthy snack brand, according to the 2017 Brand Love Study, released by youth research firm, Smarty Pants. Cuties posted a 43-point increase from the 2016 study, placing it at number 13 on the list of top 50 parent-preferred brands and ahead of other top branded produce labels.
“The Brand Love study is great affirmation that our approach to creating strong relationships with parents – especially Millennials, who are now the largest generation – is working,” said Howard Nager, vice president of business development at Sun Pacific, grower and shipper of Cuties.
“Millennials represent immense purchasing power now and in the future. It’s why we spend a great deal of time learning about what’s important to them, and use those insights to guide our marketing efforts.”
Last season’s marketing campaign shared how Cuties are grown using a number of new influencer and social media marketing strategies to connect with parents and kids. Cuties was the first produce brand to customize two marketing programs on the popular image messaging platform Snapchat. The brand’s Snapchat lens saw nearly 70 million brand exposures in 24 hours, more than four times exceeding Snapchat’s benchmark for interactions.
Additionally, Cuties invited fans to create custom sticker designs using Snapchat’s drawing tools and icons for a chance to have them printed and placed on fruit this season. Nine of the most creative submissions were selected and are now in production to appear on Cuties this November.
“Our Snapchat sticker contest is a great example of how we’re working to develop deeper relationships with our customers and fans,” said Nager. “By inviting parents and their kids to create content with us, they’re developing a connection with Cuties that will lead to increased preference and loyalty in the long-term.”
Cuties return to the produce aisles this November.
Publication date: 9/29/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: