Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Driscoll's to offer blueberries in 300 grams buckets this October
Blueberries are booming thanks to the growing health consciousness of consumers around the world. This is the newest berry for Driscollís since the company began growing them in the early 1990s and, from 2014 onwards, in Peru.
While quality is of peak importance, packaging can also help drive more berries off the shelves. Driscoll's has found that buckets have proven to be a successful pack type.
In this category, Driscollís experienced strong growth with its 500 grams bucket and has decided to further build on this success by adding a second 300g blueberry bucket to the core assortment.
Planning for an October launch, Driscollís hopes the new sizing option allows them to offer more of an option for consumers throughout the season.
For more information:
Tel: +1 800 871 3333
Publication date: 9/28/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: