Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Australian mango's on display
Third time is a charm for this California-based exhibitorSpend a lot of the time on the floor. That’s the advice coming from The Giumarra Co., who is exhibiting for its third year at the Produce Marketing Association’s 2017 Fresh Summit.
“This is a key event for our company,” says Megan Schulz of the Los Angeles, Ca.-based company. “We have been bringing a large group of employees to Fresh Summit for many years.”
For Giumarra, the company finds the PMA Fresh Summit has a large number of attendees taking in the show. “That affords us the opportunity to meet with as many of our customers and growers as possible,” she says. “Nothing replaces face-to-face contact with our customer and grower partners.”
When stopping by Giumarra’s booth this year, not only can you expect to find comfortable seating that is designed with hospitality in mind, but visitors can also take a peek at the company’s Australian mango offering, a mango that’s both fibre free and has a smaller pit.
And that seating might be a welcome respite since not only does Schulz recommend walking around the show plenty, but stopping in as many booths as you can. “It’s the best way to learn about our industry and what’s new in the world of produce,” she adds.
For more information:
The Giumarra Companies
Tel: +1-(213) 627-2900 ext. 1010
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: