Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Italy: A tool to fill asparagus film pockets quickly
A tool to make the positioning of plastic films on asparagus crops easier. Basically, the accessory facilitates filling, thus halving the filling time of the new film.
The film must be anchored to the soil by filling a sort of duct with soil. The product was developed by Bagioni, a company specialising in the design and manufacture of machinery for asparagus cultivation. The tool is installed on Bagioni machine mod. K8.
Without it, the film must be filled by operators, which takes up a lot of time. The tool, which is rather inexpensive as it is installed on a pre-existing machine, enables operators to work without having to kneel or crouch. It is patented both in Italy and Germany.
Bagioni will attend the Karlsruher fair (Germany) on 22nd and 23rd November 2017.
Bagioni Alfiero Snc
Via Bologna 100
Tel.: +39 (0)543 703993
Phone: +49 2902 9127335
Publication date: 9/28/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: