Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fruit Growers Victoria elects four new board members
Fruit Growers Victoria has strengthened its services for local fruit growers by appointing four new board members. Chair Gary Godwill announced the appointment of Brent Reeve, Thom Phillips, Elizabeth Mace and Michael Wynne.
‘‘As general manager of orchards at Geoffrey Thompson group of companies, Brent is helping develop workforce training and education strategies for industry, as well as bringing his extensive production knowledge,’’ Mr Godwill said.
‘‘Thom Phillips is orchard manager at Armour’s Apples at Warragul and brings important finance skills from a previous career in agri-banking.
Pest and disease specialist Elizabeth Mace from GV Crop Protection will assist FGVL to best tailor its IPM (integrated pest management) extension information, as well as her important work in bringing the next generation of leaders into the industry.
‘‘Michael Wynne is the regional manager for AustSafe Super and has been in the financial services industry for over 30 years. He brings expertise in strategic planning, corporate governance and change management.’’
Publication date: 9/27/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: