Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Fruit Growers Victoria elects four new board members
Fruit Growers Victoria has strengthened its services for local fruit growers by appointing four new board members. Chair Gary Godwill announced the appointment of Brent Reeve, Thom Phillips, Elizabeth Mace and Michael Wynne.
‘‘As general manager of orchards at Geoffrey Thompson group of companies, Brent is helping develop workforce training and education strategies for industry, as well as bringing his extensive production knowledge,’’ Mr Godwill said.
‘‘Thom Phillips is orchard manager at Armour’s Apples at Warragul and brings important finance skills from a previous career in agri-banking.
Pest and disease specialist Elizabeth Mace from GV Crop Protection will assist FGVL to best tailor its IPM (integrated pest management) extension information, as well as her important work in bringing the next generation of leaders into the industry.
‘‘Michael Wynne is the regional manager for AustSafe Super and has been in the financial services industry for over 30 years. He brings expertise in strategic planning, corporate governance and change management.’’
Publication date: 9/27/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: