Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New fruit & vegetable market opens in Muscat, India
The trial operation of the Muttrah Fish and Vegetables Market started on Tuesday in India. The project is part of Muscat Municipality's vision to build modern facilities with a unique architecture.
The new market aims to provide the best services for traders and workers by providing a healthy environment that contains the needed equipment and materials required to work effectively. The new facility has also been built keeping in mind international standards.
The new market contains separate stalls and shops for selling fruits and vegetables and meat products in a total area of 1,410sq m. An area of 810 sqm has been designated for the fruits and vegetables section which comprises 48 stalls.
Publication date: 9/27/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: