Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Pakistan: Vegetable prices rise suddenly in AbbottabadVegetable prices including those of tomatoes and onions on Saturday pinched the pocket of the common man as the prices of both items reached their peak in Hazara.
Price of tomatoes crossed Rs160 (1.52 USD) per kilogram while onion prices reached Rs80 (0.76 USD) per kg whereas the tomato price increased more than 200 per cent after Eidul Azha.
On enquiring a vegetable vendor said that the recent price hike was caused by the provincial vacation on first Muharram continued with two weeks off.
The shopkeeper said that nowadays Afghanistan is a major source of tomato import while the Pak-Afghan borders would also remain closed for three days.
Read more at The Express Tribune
Publication date: 9/27/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: