Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Pakistan: Vegetable prices rise suddenly in AbbottabadVegetable prices including those of tomatoes and onions on Saturday pinched the pocket of the common man as the prices of both items reached their peak in Hazara.
Price of tomatoes crossed Rs160 (1.52 USD) per kilogram while onion prices reached Rs80 (0.76 USD) per kg whereas the tomato price increased more than 200 per cent after Eidul Azha.
On enquiring a vegetable vendor said that the recent price hike was caused by the provincial vacation on first Muharram continued with two weeks off.
The shopkeeper said that nowadays Afghanistan is a major source of tomato import while the Pak-Afghan borders would also remain closed for three days.
Read more at The Express Tribune
Publication date: 9/27/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: