Job offersmore »
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- Nominees for the 2018 Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards are announced
- Ecuador: Banana prices are expected to be high at the beginning of 2018
- Excessive temperatures worry Western Cape citrus farmers
- "We currently distribute 7,000 to 8,000 fruit baskets a week"
- The new entry for the Crimson Snow family is the French Mesfruits
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
Reemoon establishes agency in SpainRecently, Jiangxi Reemoon Technology Holdings has successfully established an agency in Spain, having come to an agreement with the Spanish company MAQUINARIA HORTOFRUTICOLA. They will sell the Reemoon sorting equipment in Spain.
An expert from Reemoon is installing the equipment
A facility visit
For local market promotion, on 21 September, Reemoon installed a four lane sorting line in one of the main production areas for peaches and plums: Don Benito. It has invited neighboring customers to come and have a look, and has shown them the entire production process, which has gained a lot of reactions.
Reemoon's four lane sorting line
The targets for this four lane sorting line are mostly round or oval fruit with a diameter between 5 and 12 centimeter, such as citrus fruits, like navel oranges, lemons and tangerines, and stone fruits, such as plums, peaches and nectarines.
Reemoon's expert is explaining the system to visitors
Four lane sorting line
As everyone knows, Spain is one of the main producers of agricultural products worldwide, and its equipment manufacturing industry is highly developed, especially for the citrus industry. Therefore, this offers very beneficial circumstances for Reemoon's high quality equipment in Spain.
Sam Zhao (Overseas Market Director)
Company: Jiangxi Reemoon Technology Holdings Ltd.
Phone: +86 188 7973 0096
Andres Bracamonte Davila (Commercial Representative)
Company: MAQUINARIA HORTOFRUTICOLA
Phone: +34 687 855 822
Publication date: 9/27/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: