Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Pennsylvania airport to get its own fruit stand
Lehigh Valley International Airport in Pennsylvania is trying its first pop-up market, and it could be the first of many.
This Thursday, the airport in Hanover Township, Lehigh County, will be home to a one-day fruit stand, giving travellers and others the chance to buy an Asian pear grown by local grower Subarashii Kudamono, which has a farm in Kempton.
The stand will be on the second level of the main terminal from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., and the public will get free parking for the first hour when they visit the stand and purchase an item.
“We are always focused on the customer experience, and this is really a unique idea to have here at the airport,” said Colin Riccobon, public information officer for LVIA. “I think there’s the possibility for future pop-up farm stands like this. It’s a great opportunity, we hope to have more in the future.”
Publication date: 9/27/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: