Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Expoalimentaria Peru starts todayThe Expoalimentaria starts today in Lima, Peru. Over 600 exhibitors will be present from mainly the agribusiness and fishery sectors. It also covers other areas such as coffee, cocoa, pisco, wine and other spirits. Over 43.500 visitors are expected to visit the event this year. The organization describes Expoalimentaria as the largest international trade show in the region that highlights food and beverages, machinery and equipment, packaging, services, restaurants and gastronomy.
In addition to the three day exhibition, as well complementary events are organized such as the innovation hall, tasting hall and innovative cooking. In the category of fresh fruits and vegetables the following companies are listed:
However, there are companies listed in other categories such as frozen fruits and vegetables, gourmet products and prepared food, inputs for the agricultural industry, inputs for the food industry, organic products and more. Please check the website for more information on the exhibition or the complete list of exhibitors.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: