Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Colombian avocado exports to China come one step closer
A Chinese health authority delegation is expected in Colombia next month as part of the procedures aimed at verifying the conditions of production of Hass avocado in the South American country before the start of its exports to China.
The Colombian government said that the popularity of local avocado production is reflected in the fruit's export figures, which increased 41% between January and July, compared to the same period in the previous year.
Colombia's Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Aurelio Iragorri, stressed the potential of this product and noted that "while we continue to celebrate admissibility in the United States, the final arrangements to enter China are ready."
Publication date: 9/26/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: