Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Colombian avocado exports to China come one step closer
A Chinese health authority delegation is expected in Colombia next month as part of the procedures aimed at verifying the conditions of production of Hass avocado in the South American country before the start of its exports to China.
The Colombian government said that the popularity of local avocado production is reflected in the fruit's export figures, which increased 41% between January and July, compared to the same period in the previous year.
Colombia's Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Aurelio Iragorri, stressed the potential of this product and noted that "while we continue to celebrate admissibility in the United States, the final arrangements to enter China are ready."
Publication date: 9/26/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: