Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Colombian avocado exports to China come one step closer
A Chinese health authority delegation is expected in Colombia next month as part of the procedures aimed at verifying the conditions of production of Hass avocado in the South American country before the start of its exports to China.
The Colombian government said that the popularity of local avocado production is reflected in the fruit's export figures, which increased 41% between January and July, compared to the same period in the previous year.
Colombia's Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, Aurelio Iragorri, stressed the potential of this product and noted that "while we continue to celebrate admissibility in the United States, the final arrangements to enter China are ready."
Publication date: 9/26/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: