Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Oneonta Starr Ranch Growers pear harvest well underway
As fall settles into the Hood River Valley, 2017’s pear harvest for Oneonta Starr Ranch Growers and Diamond Starr Growers is progressing nicely.
Red and Green D’Anjou pears, both conventional and certified organic, are coming in at Diamond Starr Growers in Hood River, OR.
According to Oneonta Marketing Director Scott Marboe, “The fires that were plaguing the area have been contained and subsided, allowing the growers to maximum harvest opportunities. An absolutely beautiful pear crop awaits the retail trade and will fulfil the needs of the consumer for an exceptional season.”
Certified Red and Green D'Anjous, Bartletts and Boscs have also been added to the fall line-up and will be packed at Diamond Fruit Growers in the XXX Label. On-demand pear conditioning is available, and pear pack options include the popular pouch bags.
For more information:
Oneonta Starr Ranch Growers
Tel: +1 509 888 5120
Publication date: 9/26/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: