Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Photo report Deutscher Obst & Gemüse Kongress 2017
Digitisation and automation. The German market is not a leader in these, but at the Deutscher Obst & Gemüse Kongress last Friday, it became clear the sector is gradually starting to work on it. Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, but also Big Data and especially the analysis of this are things the sector should be working on.
More will follow about the presentations in coming days, but first the photo report. The DOGK is one of the most important events of the German sector, with 550 interested parties from the international fresh produce sector. The Deutscher Obst & Gemüse Kongress is organised by AMI, GS1 Germany and Fruchthandel Magazin.
Traditionally, the two-day event starts with a player in the fresh produce sector, and subsequently continues with the Gemütliche Abend on Thursday. The official congress follows on Friday. Another permanent part of the DOGK is the awarding of the Grüner Merkur by Fruchthandel Magazin. This year, the prize for sustainability went to Fruit Logistica.
Please click here to view the photo report.
Publication date: 9/26/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: