Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Good prospects for upcoming pumpkin campaign
The beginning of the pumpkin season promises to be good for the producers of this vegetable. Frequent rainfall has resulted in a high quality production and good yields, and furthermore, the demand is also on the rise.
A pumpkin producer in the Mazowieckie Voivodship reports that the demand for pumpkins this season is higher than in previous years and there won't be any major problems with the sale of the product. Depending on the location, the price of pumpkins last week oscillated between 1 and 1.50 złoty per kilo (between 0.23 and 0.35 Euro).
The harvest is expected to be completed before the first frosts arrive.
Publication date: 9/26/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: