Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Good prospects for upcoming pumpkin campaign
The beginning of the pumpkin season promises to be good for the producers of this vegetable. Frequent rainfall has resulted in a high quality production and good yields, and furthermore, the demand is also on the rise.
A pumpkin producer in the Mazowieckie Voivodship reports that the demand for pumpkins this season is higher than in previous years and there won't be any major problems with the sale of the product. Depending on the location, the price of pumpkins last week oscillated between 1 and 1.50 złoty per kilo (between 0.23 and 0.35 Euro).
The harvest is expected to be completed before the first frosts arrive.
Publication date: 9/26/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: