Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Poland: Good prospects for upcoming pumpkin campaign
The beginning of the pumpkin season promises to be good for the producers of this vegetable. Frequent rainfall has resulted in a high quality production and good yields, and furthermore, the demand is also on the rise.
A pumpkin producer in the Mazowieckie Voivodship reports that the demand for pumpkins this season is higher than in previous years and there won't be any major problems with the sale of the product. Depending on the location, the price of pumpkins last week oscillated between 1 and 1.50 złoty per kilo (between 0.23 and 0.35 Euro).
The harvest is expected to be completed before the first frosts arrive.
Publication date: 9/26/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: