Job offersmore »
- Nursery Systems Manager - Australia
- Assistant Professor of Landscape Architecture - Davis (CA), USA
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Jordan: Oranges refused access to Central Market due to lack of maturation
Jordan's Ministry of Agriculture reported that its office in Amman's Central Market returned 40 boxes of local oranges (out of a total of about four tonnes) on Friday evening because of non-compliance with specifications and the fruit's lack of maturity.
A report issued by the Ministry said on Saturday that an appeal has been made to citrus growers, who have been instructed not to harvest before the product is properly mature and to cooperate with the Ministry's staff in the central markets. Otherwise, the Ministry will be forced to take appropriate measures against violators. The main goal is ensure high quality and fair prices for consumers.
Publication date: 9/26/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: