Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
The next one is scheduled for Wednesday
Argentina: First shipment of blueberries sent to the US
The flight departed from Benjamín Matienzo Airport directly to Miami. Thus was inaugurated the blueberry 2017 export season.
This was possible due to the airport's runway extension, which now measures 3,500 meters, allowing for better manoeuverability in the landing and takeoff of cargo aircrafts. The second cargo of the fruit is scheduled to leave next Wednesday morning.
"The province's opening to the world's most demanding markets speaks of the potential that Tucumán has to continue investing, and generating production, which translates into more work for all of Tucuman," said Governor Juan Manzur a few days ago.
"In this first flight there was 53 tons, more than could be loaded before, because the track was not long enough to make direct flights with a full load," explained Francisco Estrada, president of the Association of Producers of Blueberries of Tucumán (Apratuc).
Publication date: 9/26/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: