Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ocean Mist® Farms launches new consumer blog
Artichoke grower, Ocean Mist® Farms is pleased to announce its new blog, From the Heart. The blog is an extension of Ocean Mist’s commitment to educating people on how to prepare and eat fresh artichokes and the other fresh vegetables they grow.
Publishing new content once a week, From the Heart features seasonal recipes, company updates, community involvement news and highlights from the field. Content contributors include Ocean Mist Farms employees, Chef Adrienne Saldivar-Meier, and blog contributor Kelsey Preciado from Little Bits of Real Food. This optimized searchable content extends the reach of this leading brand influence on topics like family farming, cooking, entertaining and artichokes.
“The blog is a way for us to connect to our readers on a more personal level sharing timely content about our both our company and products that they’ve asked us for,” said director of marketing for Ocean Mist Farms Diana McClean. “Our intent is to provide a space where creativity, storytelling, and inspiration become part of a daily interaction with people who want to know more about eating fresh.”
Ocean Mist Farms strives to equip people with resources to help them enjoy fresh vegetables in new and unique ways. Each of the blog’s contributors have a personal connection to the brand, and their expertise is what will shape the collaborative nature of From the Heart – everything from chefs tips to stories from the farm will allow audiences to see the Ocean Mist Farms brand in a more personal light.
“I’m thrilled to contribute fun, healthy, and most importantly delicious recipes and ideas to the From the Heart blog by Ocean Mist Farms,” said blogger of Little Bits of Real Food Kelsey Preciado. “Ocean Mist Farms products and company values are aligned with everything Little Bits of Real Food stands for, which makes this partnership that much more rewarding.”
For more information:
Tel: (214) 206-3047
Publication date: 9/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: