Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Zing! Family brings home 2017 BMO Ontario Farm Family Award
The 100th Annual International Plowing Match was held in Walton, Ontario this year and, as in previous years, as part of being a presenting partner, BMO Bank of Montreal has presented their Ontario Farm Family Award. This year eleven families from across Ontario were selected to recognize the outstanding contributions they have made by bringing the community together to celebrate both these exceptional families and the vital urban-rural relationship. The founders of Orangeline Farms and Zing! Health Forward, The Kniaziew Family, have been bestowed with this honour for 2017.
“BMO has been a steadfast supporter of the Canadian agricultural community throughout our 200 years of doing business, and this event recognizes the Ontario families that lead the sector in business and environmental best practices,” said Julie Barker-Merz, Senior Vice President, South Western Ontario Division, BMO Bank of Montreal. “We’re thrilled to honour the leadership of these families in the agriculture sector and their vital support of the Ontario economy.”
“On behalf of our entire team, it is an honour to be recognized for our collective hard work, innovation and environment stewardship,” said Duffy Kniaziew, President and ZEO of Zing! Health Forward.
Orangeline Farms, home of Zing! Health Forward, is designed to optimize environmental factors, through features such as rainwater recovery for irrigation, optimized plant nutrition, and the use of energy curtains to reduce fuel consumption. Most recently, the addition of Insect Exclusion Netting provides an extra layer of protection between the outside environment and the healthy food we produce. “We are one of the first greenhouse operations to adapt to this progressive endeavor that puts a physical barrier between the peppers, our consumers and any pests – an advancement that most organic growers do not currently utilize,” said Kniaziew.
Zing! Health Forward™
Publication date: 9/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: