Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Costa Group sees shares increase by 0.76%
Shares of Costa Group Holdings last traded at 5.29, representing a move of 0.76%, or 0.04 per share, on volume of 447,731 shares on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX). After opening the trading day at 5.25, shares of Costa Group Holdings traded in a close range. The stock now has a 52-week low of 2.61 and high of 5.5.
Costa Group Holdings Limited is a horticulture company. The company has market cap of $1.69 billion. The Firm is principally engaged in the growing of mushrooms, blueberries, raspberries, glasshouse grown tomatoes, citrus and other selected fruits within Australia; the packing, marketing and distribution of fruit and vegetables within Australia and to export markets; provision of chilled logistics warehousing and services within Australia, and licensing of blueberry varieties and berry farming in international markets. It has a 29.4 P/E ratio.
Publication date: 9/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: