Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fossa Eugenia, Frankort & Koning, Kompany, Nedalpac, Staay-Van Rijn and ZON fruit and vegetables
Growers and traders from Venlo now collectively known as Die Frischen on the German market
Fossa Eugenia, Frankort & Koning, Kompany, Nedalpac, Staay-Van Rijn and ZON fruit & vegetables have, collectively, launched a brand on the German market. Under the name of Die Frischen, they want to bring the Venlo region and its quality products to the attention of German customers.
The brand was presented to the German Fruit and Vegetable Congress on Friday. Peter Deriks explained that the collaboration between the three farms and three trading companies seem unconventional, but the emphasis is not on each's own products. "We want to put our region on the map in Nordrhein West-Falen. We are doing this with this brand, an information session, and various other activities." For example, a special bicycle crate has been designed for the brand. It represents both the Netherlands and healthy eating. With this they want to connect customers and suppliers.
On Friday, Peter Deriks presented the new brand to the Fruit and Vegetable Congress
The "Die Frischen" brand is supported by the "In Die Nahe" (In the neighbourhood) and "VENLOmenal Gut" (a play on "Phenomenally Good") slogans. "We want to emphasise the short distance between the supplier and the end user", says Peter. There is also a specific emphasis on the human touch, by focusing on a grower, for example, and again, by shrinking the distance between the user and the product.
Next year, the businesses want to collectively present the brand at Fruit Logistica. It is primarily a B2B-brand, but rolling it out to consumers is also on the agenda.
For more information:
Publication date: 9/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: