Job offersmore »
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
- Australia: NSW melon farm speaks out on listeria outbreak
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL SWEET POTATO MARKET
- California's heavy rain highlights benefits of hydroponic strawberries
- Corona branded limes to be available in the Beer & Liquor aisle
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Azerbaijan persimmon logistics centre to be finished by late October
A logistics centre for the Association of Persimmon Producers and Exporters in Azerbaijan is planned to be constructed by the end of October.
The construction of the logistics centre was previously planned to be completed by late 2017, but the Economy Ministry decided to accelerate the construction by providing an additional concessional loan.
Moreover, construction of a factory for processing persimmons is underway in the Goychay region, the Chairman of the Association, Gadir Yusifov, told Trend on September 22.
The main task of the Association, supported by the Economy Ministry, is to increase production of competitive and export-oriented products under the brand "Made in Azerbaijan".
Publication date: 9/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: