Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
- Enormous turnout makes for highly successful Organic Produce Summit
- Looking inside the packing house of a California avocado grower-shipper
- Socially conscious blueberry program links consumers with farmers
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dan Mathieson appointed as new Zespri Chief Executive
The Zespri Board of Directors has appointed long-serving Zespri executive Dan Mathieson as the company’s new Chief Executive, taking over from Lain Jager with immediate effect.
Zespri Chairman Peter McBride says Mr Mathieson has an impressive track record over his 15 years with Zespri, with his most recent role as President of Global Sales & Marketing.
Dan Mathieson, the new Chief Executive at Zespri
“I am confident he will lead Zespri well and deliver growth and increasing value for our industry and shareholders, building on the strong legacy that Lain Jager leaves behind,” says Mr McBride.
Mr Mathieson says he is tremendously optimistic about Zespri’s future and excited about the opportunities ahead.
“As Chief Executive I am looking forward to helping continue the momentum we have in our business as we work toward increasing global sales to $4.5 billion by 2025."
“Delivering Zespri’s strategy means an increasing focus on our international markets, as we continue to increase demand ahead of supply and expand our 12-month supply business. As Chief Executive I will focus significantly on these elements so I will base myself between our head office in NZ and our sales and marketing hub in Singapore.
(L to R) Zespri Chairman Peter McBride with newly-appointed Zespri Chief Ececutive Dan Mathieson
“Our industry is at the heart of everything we do and I realise the huge importance of working closely with New Zealand growers and industry leaders and I will spend substantial time at Zespri’s head office in Mount Maunganui. A strong and empowered New Zealand executive will also play a key role in maintaining these strong industry relationships,” says Mr Mathieson.
For more information:
Tel: +64 7 572 7757
Mob: +64 27 509 1805
Publication date: 9/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: