Job offersmore »
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Spain is the number one exporter of fresh fruit and vegetables globally
- AU: Strong cherry production helps drive Tasmania's agri-food growth
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
Decco Iberica celebrates 50th anniversary with 265 guests
On 21 September, the company Decco Ibérica celebrated its 50th anniversary with a great event in the Hemisfèric of the City of Arts and Sciences of Valencia. The event was attended by a total of 265 guests, including executives, employees, media and clients of the company. The event was attended by Decco Ibérica's General Manager Miguel Sanchís and Decco Worldwide executives, such as Decco Worldwide President François Girin and Decco Worldwide Marketing Director Daniel Alabadí, as well as by other distinguished guests, such as Juan Carlos Ladaria, Enrique Alegre and José Juan Cortina.
The event started at around 9 pm with the arrival of the attendees, who were greeted with a welcome cocktail, after which they moved to the table area to enjoy a nice dinner. The evening was enlivened with pictures of Decco's 50-year history, which were projected on the Hemisfèric's dome, as well as with music hits of the last 50 years especially selected for the celebration.
23:30 was the time for speeches. The first one was that of François Girin, who praised the excellent quality of Decco Iberica's human team and highlighted the importance of the company's current position. "We are writing history for the next 50 years," affirmed the president of the company at a global level.
For his part, Miguel Sanchís thanked all guests for attending the event at such an important time for the company and wanted to especially thank all Decco workers for the effort they make every day to offer the best service to their customers.
Some highlights of each decade of the company's history celebrated during the event were:
●In the 60's, the company was founded with the goal of offering solutions to those marketing fruit, both in Spain and overseas.
●In the 70's, it moved from the Quart de Poblet facilities to much larger ones in Paterna, given the company's great development.
●In the 80's came the new technological facilities and the launch of Decco's flagship products, such as Kenopel 20 and Deccoprozil.
●In the 90's, it adapted to address new problems in the sector with products like water purification equipment or the Deccodaf fungicide dispenser.
●In the 2000's came the launch of the new line of zero waste products and new generation Melanite y Deccofos fungicides.
The guests had fun to the rhythm of music hits and impressions of famous people, like Eduard Punset or King Juan Carlos I. This marked the end of an unforgettable evening for all those working at Decco Iberica, a company that stands out for its development and constant growth and which plans to do so for many more years.
Publication date: 9/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: