Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru: Orange exports increased in value and volume
This year orange exports are on the rise. This is demonstrated by Sunat's information published by the portal Agrodata Peru, according to which during the period from January-August 2017, although shipments were made only during three months (June, July and August) orders reached 7,712,141 kilos and an FOB value of US $ 2,928,463.
These records contrast positively with those of last year, which for the same period had shown shipments during five months, reaching a volume of 3,328,281 kilos for an FOB value of US $ 1,338,129.
According to that same source, during the period of January-August of this year, the main destination of national oranges was the United Kingdom, where placements were made for US $ 1,404,000. They were followed by the Netherlands (US $ 931,000), Costa Rica (US $ 219,000), the United States (US $ 110,000), Sweden (US $ 60,000) and Colombia (US $ 43,000).
In that period, the main exporting companies were Procesadora Larán SAC, responsible for 72% of shipments. After them stood out, Inversiones Marzala SAC (25%), Casa Chica SAC (2%) and Embaladora y Procesadora Huamaní SAC (1%).
Publication date: 9/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: