Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New department invests further in Wild Spinach and Kale
SIPO has a new department in its company, located in Bellaria Igea Marina, dedicated entirely to the processing of autumn and winter organic vegetables to be cooked, in particular: Wild Spinach and Kale.
SIPO organic wild spinach
They hope that this investment will help the SIPO’s production department keep up with the times from a technological and processing point of view. This department is fully refrigerated, both the environment and the water for washing.
The investments mainly regard new weighing, packaging and drying lines.
The production process is as follows: sorting and selecting the products on cleaning tables, washing and rinsing with refrigerated water, drying, weighing and packaging in bags.
Elisa Monticelli from SIPO Marketing Development
"The market for these new products - says Elisa Monticelli, SIPO Marketing Department - will be foreign markets, in particular the target area will be Northern Europe (Austria, Germany, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Baltic countries) and the UK."
"We believe better organisation in large-scale cultivation and also during the processing of raw materials together with the organic cultivation method can give us an edge to break into the important Northern European markets”.
400 gr. flow-pack bags are used for the packaging of the new products, though different formats can be made on request.
For more information:
Tel: +39 0541 339711
Mob: +39 3472323226
Publication date: 9/22/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: