Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Produce Investments announces the retirement of three executives
Produce Investments has announced chairman Neil Davidson, senior independent non-executive director Sir David Naish and non-executive director Sean Christie will retire from their roles at the November annual general meeting.
The Duns-based group, a leading supplier of potatoes and daffodils to large retailers, including Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda, Waitrose and Marks & Spencer, said non-executive director Barrie Clapham has agreed to take over as chairman on an interim basis.
Produce Investments said it will now commence a formal process to find a new independent non-executive chairman and will update shareholders in due course.
In a market update Produce Investments said: “The Board would like to thank Neil, Sean and Sir David for their contributions to the company.”
Publication date: 9/22/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: