Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Produce Investments announces the retirement of three executives
Produce Investments has announced chairman Neil Davidson, senior independent non-executive director Sir David Naish and non-executive director Sean Christie will retire from their roles at the November annual general meeting.
The Duns-based group, a leading supplier of potatoes and daffodils to large retailers, including Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda, Waitrose and Marks & Spencer, said non-executive director Barrie Clapham has agreed to take over as chairman on an interim basis.
Produce Investments said it will now commence a formal process to find a new independent non-executive chairman and will update shareholders in due course.
In a market update Produce Investments said: “The Board would like to thank Neil, Sean and Sir David for their contributions to the company.”
Publication date: 9/22/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: