Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China and U.S. discuss bilateral agricultural cooperationVice Minister Qu Dongyu met with a delegation of the U.S.-China Working Group (USCWG) in Beijing on the morning of 20 September 2017.
Vice Minister Qu noted that China highly appreciates USCWG’s contribution to enabling the U.S. House of Representatives a better understanding of China as well as strengthening bilateral diplomatic and economic ties since its establishment in 2005. In recent years, the two sides have made joint efforts and achieved great progress in agricultural cooperation, shaping a relationship of interdependence. China is willing to work with the U.S. side to implement the consensus reached between the two heads of state and facilitate bilateral agricultural cooperation.
Representative Darin LaHood and Representative Rick Larson, Co-Chairs of USCWG, fully agreed with Vice Minister Qu and said that they are willing to promote sound development of U.S.-China relations. The two sides also exchanged views on agricultural machinery, biotech products, bioethanol, DDGS and agricultural trade.
Publication date: 9/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: