Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China and U.S. discuss bilateral agricultural cooperationVice Minister Qu Dongyu met with a delegation of the U.S.-China Working Group (USCWG) in Beijing on the morning of 20 September 2017.
Vice Minister Qu noted that China highly appreciates USCWG’s contribution to enabling the U.S. House of Representatives a better understanding of China as well as strengthening bilateral diplomatic and economic ties since its establishment in 2005. In recent years, the two sides have made joint efforts and achieved great progress in agricultural cooperation, shaping a relationship of interdependence. China is willing to work with the U.S. side to implement the consensus reached between the two heads of state and facilitate bilateral agricultural cooperation.
Representative Darin LaHood and Representative Rick Larson, Co-Chairs of USCWG, fully agreed with Vice Minister Qu and said that they are willing to promote sound development of U.S.-China relations. The two sides also exchanged views on agricultural machinery, biotech products, bioethanol, DDGS and agricultural trade.
Publication date: 9/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: