Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Ready Pac Foods promotes Scott McGuire to Chief Supply Chain Officer
Ready Pac Foods, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle (BOND.PA), announced further changes to its Operations Organization to sharpen the focus on its supply chain and related processes. Scott McGuire has been promoted to Chief Supply Chain Officer (CSCO), to lead the Supply Chain Organization, responsible for overseeing Agricultural Operations; Transportation; Demand Planning; Scheduling; and Customer Service. These functions, which cover all operations from the fields to the plant and from the plant to the customer shelves, are integral in the continued rapid growth the company is experiencing.
“Scott’s strong background and extensive experience will allow Ready Pac Foods to focus on greater efficiencies and effectiveness in all areas of our supply chain and logistics,” said Tony Sarsam, CEO, Ready Pac Foods. “With the continued rapid growth we are expecting, it is one of our priorities to ensure that all systems and processes are running as smoothly and capably as possible to provide the highest-quality products and best customer service possible.”
McGuire joined ready Pac Foods in 2015 as Vice President of Sales and Operations Planning with nearly 30 years of Logistics and Supply Chain management experience. He was responsible for building the company’s sales and operations planning process, long-term business development strategy, demand forecasting, inventory & expenses management, customer service and transportation & logistics capabilities.
Prior to Ready Pac Foods, McGuire ran his own consulting practice, Joseph Logistics and Supply Chain Solutions, where he provided consulting services for various Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) clients, including Nestlé USA. Prior, he served as Nestlé USA’s National Director of Transportation and Logistics for the company’s Direct-Store Delivery (DSD) division. He also served as Service and Distribution Director for Pepsico’s Frito-Lay Division.
Ready Pac Foods
Publication date: 9/22/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: