Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Felix Instruments to sponsor reception of NMB in New Orleans
Felix Instruments- Applied Food Science is a proud sponsor of the reception for the National Mango Board at the PMA Fresh Summit on October 20th, 2017 at the Downtown Marriott.
Felix Instruments’ owner, Leonard Felix, will have the F-750 Produce Quality Meter available for demonstration. The F-750 Produce Quality Meter is an instrument that takes non-destructive measurements of internal qualities, like sugar and dry matter, in fruit using NIR (Near Infrared) spectroscopy. As featured in the Fall Edition of Mango Matters magazine, the F-750 Produce Quality Meter is a valuable tool with a long and successful history as a non-destructive tool for determining mango maturity and optimizing harvest timing.
Felix Instruments- Applied Food Science, partnered with Central Queensland University, is also unveiling a demonstration for Fruit Maps; the world’s first free Fruit Maturity Application. With years of research and calibration, Felix Instruments- Applied Food Science is proud to offer this new application to farmers and users of the F-750 Produce Quality Meter, proven valuable in predicting maturity and peak harvest dates.
National Mango Board Reception attendees interested in learning more about Felix Instruments may contact the Marketing Director for more information on meetings with Leonard Felix and demonstrations of the F-750 Produce Quality Meter.
Tel: +1 (360) 833-8835 x217
Publication date: 9/22/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: