Job offersmore »
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- Dollar shortage, not promotion of local industry, behind Zimbabwe ban decision
- Deluge causes millions of dollars in crop damage in Queensland
- Washington now ranks No.1 in America for blueberry production
- World record breaking carrot weighs in at 23 pounds
- Indian grape sector in Nashik hit by rainfall
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Felix Instruments to sponsor reception of NMB in New Orleans
Felix Instruments- Applied Food Science is a proud sponsor of the reception for the National Mango Board at the PMA Fresh Summit on October 20th, 2017 at the Downtown Marriott.
Felix Instruments’ owner, Leonard Felix, will have the F-750 Produce Quality Meter available for demonstration. The F-750 Produce Quality Meter is an instrument that takes non-destructive measurements of internal qualities, like sugar and dry matter, in fruit using NIR (Near Infrared) spectroscopy. As featured in the Fall Edition of Mango Matters magazine, the F-750 Produce Quality Meter is a valuable tool with a long and successful history as a non-destructive tool for determining mango maturity and optimizing harvest timing.
Felix Instruments- Applied Food Science, partnered with Central Queensland University, is also unveiling a demonstration for Fruit Maps; the world’s first free Fruit Maturity Application. With years of research and calibration, Felix Instruments- Applied Food Science is proud to offer this new application to farmers and users of the F-750 Produce Quality Meter, proven valuable in predicting maturity and peak harvest dates.
National Mango Board Reception attendees interested in learning more about Felix Instruments may contact the Marketing Director for more information on meetings with Leonard Felix and demonstrations of the F-750 Produce Quality Meter.
Tel: +1 (360) 833-8835 x217
Publication date: 9/22/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: