Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Felix Instruments to sponsor reception of NMB in New Orleans
Felix Instruments- Applied Food Science is a proud sponsor of the reception for the National Mango Board at the PMA Fresh Summit on October 20th, 2017 at the Downtown Marriott.
Felix Instruments’ owner, Leonard Felix, will have the F-750 Produce Quality Meter available for demonstration. The F-750 Produce Quality Meter is an instrument that takes non-destructive measurements of internal qualities, like sugar and dry matter, in fruit using NIR (Near Infrared) spectroscopy. As featured in the Fall Edition of Mango Matters magazine, the F-750 Produce Quality Meter is a valuable tool with a long and successful history as a non-destructive tool for determining mango maturity and optimizing harvest timing.
Felix Instruments- Applied Food Science, partnered with Central Queensland University, is also unveiling a demonstration for Fruit Maps; the world’s first free Fruit Maturity Application. With years of research and calibration, Felix Instruments- Applied Food Science is proud to offer this new application to farmers and users of the F-750 Produce Quality Meter, proven valuable in predicting maturity and peak harvest dates.
National Mango Board Reception attendees interested in learning more about Felix Instruments may contact the Marketing Director for more information on meetings with Leonard Felix and demonstrations of the F-750 Produce Quality Meter.
Tel: +1 (360) 833-8835 x217
Publication date: 9/22/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: