Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Walmart plans to sell Japanese supermarket unit Seiyu
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Duda Farm Fresh Foods supports local sports teams
Duda Farm Fresh Foods completed its 12-week consumer promotion, The Snack League, and is awarding sponsorships to five youth baseball and softball teams around the country. The family-centric company worked in tandem with The Produce Mom to create content for a grand-slam sweepstakes focused on generating excitement around healthy eating during the busy spring ball practice season.
Consumers were armed with resources for easy dinner recipes, quick and nutritious snack inspiration, opportunities to win game-watching prize packs each week, and a chance at winning 2018 sponsorships for their youth baseball or softball team. The sponsorships include one grand prize of $2,000 and four secondary sponsorships of $500 to be put towards necessary equipment purchases.
“The Snack League connected America’s favorite pastime with the all-American celery snack,” said Dan Duda, president of Duda Farm Fresh Foods. “We are grateful for our loyal customers who stand behind our brand and our mission and we’re happy to lend them a helping hand. We hope to continue sponsoring youth foundations to not only provide necessary resources, but to foster a love for healthy living.”
The Michigan Drillers will receive a $2,000 sponsorship to support its team for the upcoming season. Secondary winners include the California Padres, the New Hampshire JFK Little League, the Tennessee Diamond Dawgs, and the Ohio Death Valley; each will receive one $500 sponsorship to contribute to future expenses.
“As a mom of two baseball players, I know it is tough to get a nutritious, home cooked meal on the table when we spend long nights at the field,” said Lori Taylor, CEO of The Produce Mom. “I enjoyed creating recipes that would be of assistance to these families as well as bring awareness to the sweepstakes. I personally liked seeing a brand extend a gift to a program so near and dear to my heart.”
With collaborative efforts from The Produce Mom and Duda Farm Fresh Foods, The Snack League was able to receive over 20,000 submissions – 800 specifically to the sponsorship sweepstakes.
Publication date: 9/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: