Job offersmore »
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
- Spain is the number one exporter of fresh fruit and vegetables globally
- AU: Strong cherry production helps drive Tasmania's agri-food growth
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
Exchange ratesmore »
UK potato producer applies to build 2,304 tonne storage facility
A potato producer has applied for permission to build a 2,304 tonne seed potato store on a farm in Marsham, United Kingdom.
B&C Farming said the facility, located at Wood Farm on Buxton Road, will enable the company to stop renting external storage.
In an application to Broadland District Council, planning papers said there had been an increase in demand for the firm’s produce.
“Current total seed production is circa 5,000 tonnes depending of availability of suitable land and annual yield,” the planning documents said.
“The expansion opportunity will increase this to circa 6,000 over a period of the next two to five years.”
Publication date: 9/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: