Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- "Our Kissabel apples go beyond offering a new variety"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “Our Edipeel product keeps ripe avocados ripe for twice as long”
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
- Peru: French company is interested in dried organic produce
Exchange ratesmore »
UK potato producer applies to build 2,304 tonne storage facility
A potato producer has applied for permission to build a 2,304 tonne seed potato store on a farm in Marsham, United Kingdom.
B&C Farming said the facility, located at Wood Farm on Buxton Road, will enable the company to stop renting external storage.
In an application to Broadland District Council, planning papers said there had been an increase in demand for the firm’s produce.
“Current total seed production is circa 5,000 tonnes depending of availability of suitable land and annual yield,” the planning documents said.
“The expansion opportunity will increase this to circa 6,000 over a period of the next two to five years.”
Publication date: 9/25/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: