Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
China: Joyvio officially enters market for semi-manufactured goods
On 13 June, the Joyvio Group announced its strategic investment in Nine Masters (Shanghai) E-Catering Service Holding Co., Ltd. After the trade was done, the Joyvio Group held a share of 68% of Nine Masters.
"We already had arrangements with the complete production chain, from field to table, but when it comes to food, the agricultural industry is too big. That is why Joyvio has several international arrangements in the vertical chain. Previously, for example, we invested in seafood." Chen Shaopeng, vice president of Legend Holdings and chairman of the Joyvio Group, reveals that the investment in Nine Masters is an important dimension in Joyvio Group's horizontal expansion. Contrary to the fruit industry, Nine Masters can put together every family's meals more thorougly, by providing its customers with vegetables, so they can really implement the business method "from field to table.
Source: TFresh iFresh
Publication date: 9/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: