Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Egypt secures first spot as best place to invest in Africa
Egypt has secured the first spot as Africa’s most attractive investment destination in the “where to invest in Africa 2018” report published by Rand Merchant Bank (RMB). Egypt replaced South Africa, which came in the second place.
According to the report, Egypt’s rank came as a result of an outstanding economic activity score, while South Africa’s sluggish growth rates have moved it to second place, while Morocco came in third place, followed by Ethiopia and Ghana, while Nigeria,for the first time, didn’t secure a place in the top 10 list.
The RMB invest in Africa report measures each country’s score based on the ease of doing business in it, and in the previous six published reports, South Africa came in the first place. RMB is a leading African corporate and investment bank.
Publication date: 9/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: