Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Egypt secures first spot as best place to invest in Africa
Egypt has secured the first spot as Africa’s most attractive investment destination in the “where to invest in Africa 2018” report published by Rand Merchant Bank (RMB). Egypt replaced South Africa, which came in the second place.
According to the report, Egypt’s rank came as a result of an outstanding economic activity score, while South Africa’s sluggish growth rates have moved it to second place, while Morocco came in third place, followed by Ethiopia and Ghana, while Nigeria,for the first time, didn’t secure a place in the top 10 list.
The RMB invest in Africa report measures each country’s score based on the ease of doing business in it, and in the previous six published reports, South Africa came in the first place. RMB is a leading African corporate and investment bank.
Publication date: 9/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: