Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Maersk and Danske Bank launch financial transaction platform
Maersk has launched a new financial transaction platform alongside Danske Bank named GateTu.
GateTu's aim, according to the registration documents filed, is to establish and commercialise a global business-to-business technical platform with which to facilitate different types of financial transactions.
This new development, first hinted at last month, is the latest part of Maersk's ongoing bid to be the self-proclaimed integrator of global shipping with a raft of digital initiatives already announced this year including tie-ups with tech titans such as IBM and Microsoft.
Publication date: 9/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: