Job offersmore »
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
- Manager Trucking Company - Azerbaijan
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Maersk and Danske Bank launch financial transaction platform
Maersk has launched a new financial transaction platform alongside Danske Bank named GateTu.
GateTu's aim, according to the registration documents filed, is to establish and commercialise a global business-to-business technical platform with which to facilitate different types of financial transactions.
This new development, first hinted at last month, is the latest part of Maersk's ongoing bid to be the self-proclaimed integrator of global shipping with a raft of digital initiatives already announced this year including tie-ups with tech titans such as IBM and Microsoft.
Publication date: 9/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: