Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Maersk and Danske Bank launch financial transaction platform
Maersk has launched a new financial transaction platform alongside Danske Bank named GateTu.
GateTu's aim, according to the registration documents filed, is to establish and commercialise a global business-to-business technical platform with which to facilitate different types of financial transactions.
This new development, first hinted at last month, is the latest part of Maersk's ongoing bid to be the self-proclaimed integrator of global shipping with a raft of digital initiatives already announced this year including tie-ups with tech titans such as IBM and Microsoft.
Publication date: 9/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: