Job offersmore »
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
- Product & Applicatie Specialist Opkweek
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Amazon: Steeper price cuts at Whole Foods Market
- Year-round produce for Canada’s most northern communities
- BILLA Online Shop: over 50% of the online shopping baskets contain fresh products
- Turkish tomato exports shot up 46% in October
- South Australia agricultural exports have increased due to new airlines
Exchange ratesmore »
Maersk and Danske Bank launch financial transaction platform
Maersk has launched a new financial transaction platform alongside Danske Bank named GateTu.
GateTu's aim, according to the registration documents filed, is to establish and commercialise a global business-to-business technical platform with which to facilitate different types of financial transactions.
This new development, first hinted at last month, is the latest part of Maersk's ongoing bid to be the self-proclaimed integrator of global shipping with a raft of digital initiatives already announced this year including tie-ups with tech titans such as IBM and Microsoft.
Publication date: 9/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: