Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Kenya overtakes South Africa to become Africa's biggest exporter of avocados
- Italy: 150 million euros confiscated from fruit and veg Mafiosi
- California labor shortage drives container growing for berries
- “Drop in Turkish lira is making us a lot more money”
- “We recognize the different specifications our customers are looking for”
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New Azerbaijan vegetable seed plant to boost exports to EU & Asia
Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Agriculture is building a plant for the production of vegetable seeds.
The Ministry reports that the plant for the production of potato and vegetable seeds will operate at the Research Institute of Vegetable Growing.
"Currently, the construction of the laboratory and the administrative rooms of the plant is being completed. A greenhouse is being built and a drip irrigation system is being installed on the area of 6.14 hectares of the plant, under the direct supervision of Israeli experts," the report says.
Production of modern seeds is important for high yields and ensuring food security. The use of modern technologies will allow us to export Azerbaijani products under the "Made in Azerbaijan" brand to the markets of Europe and Central Asia.
Publication date: 9/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: