Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Increase of national distribution
Vegetable noodle company completes new production facility in Austin, TX
Veggie Noodle Co., an Austin, Texas-based food brand, has completed construction on a custom-designed, 42,300 square foot facility with five times the production capacity of their current operation.
Located at 3714 Bluestein Drive, the new building will employ over 250 people locally and is a SQF level 3 food production facility, meeting the highest level of comprehensive implementation of food safety and quality management as certified by the Safe Quality Food Institute.
Incorporating several patent-pending “noodling” apparatuses to streamline production and improve noodle quality and longevity, the facility is expected to have a pasta-tively significant impact on increasing production and distribution. Primary funding for the new facility comes from a fresh Series A fundraising round, closed in May with a minority investment by San Francisco-based private equity firm Encore Consumer Capital.
Scheduled to begin full operation in early October, the new production facility will vastly improve efficiency, allowing noodle production to spiral out of control to meet Veggie Noodle Co.’s heavy demand for fresh, organic and allergen-free meal options.
“It’s not about what it is, it’s about what it can become” said Mason Arnold, Veggie Noodle Co. founder and Veggie Nerd, channeling Dr. Seuss to convey the continued forward-thinking focus of the company. Noodle enthusiasts can expect more innovative twists in veggies coming soon from the new plant, including hot new takes beyond the spiral like cauliflower and broccoli rices.
Veggie Noodle Co. invites the press and noodle-loving friends and family to the grand opening ceremony of the new noodle headquarters on Tuesday, October 3rd, complete with a spiralized veggie ribbon-cutting and celebratory toast. To request an invite, please email Jennie Shen at email@example.com.
Veggie Noodle Co. products are currently distributed in more than 2000 stores in 35 states, including Whole Foods Market, Target, Kroger, Meijer, Sprouts, Safeway and other regional retailers.
Publication date: 9/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: