Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Fruit Attraction 2017 app already available
The official Fruit Attraction 2017 app is already available, making it easier for professionals in the fruit and vegetable sector to prepare their visit to the Fair, which will be held between 18 and 20 October.
This tool includes the full catalogue of exhibitors and participating companies, as well as the schedule of professional conferences and other activities that will be carried out within the framework of the exhibition. Furthermore, it makes it possible to locate all the stands in an interactive map of the halls, as well as to access the Fruit Attraction social media pages and all the useful information about this ninth edition, organised by IFEMA and FEPEX.
The application offers the following functionalities:
• Full list of companies and exhibitors at the fair.
• Schedule of activities planned to take place during the event.
• General information: points of access, prices, timetables, location, how to get there, etc.
• Interactive map to be able to locate all exhibitors at the fair.
• A "Favourites" function to be able to save the companies you're interested in.
• Links to the fair's social media pages.
• Map of IFEMA's halls.
Publication date: 9/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: