Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Second season for Idaho's only commercial blueberry grower
- Greenyard under fire after listeria contamination
- AU: New fully recyclable packaging set to take fresh produce industry by storm
- NY cherry growers could harvest sweet profits with tall greenhouses
- Greenyard estimates damage of recall at 30 million Euros
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Maersk Line adds Ningbo Port rail service in China
Maersk line’s weekly train service to Yiwu Port in China opened with a ceremony on September 19, 2017.
The opening of the Yiwu port Maersk shipping sea rail service further strengthens Ningbo Zhoushan Port and large shipping company Maersk’s close cooperation.
The maritime entities are promoting harbour services extending to Yiwu, an inland city in central Zhejiang province.
They will obtain a bill of lading issued through to Yiwu Port, to provide seamless logistics services, to expedite customs clearance.
This is expected to further shorten international delivery times, save logistics costs, and reduce fuel consumption for freight trucks.
Publication date: 9/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: