Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Maersk Line adds Ningbo Port rail service in China
Maersk line’s weekly train service to Yiwu Port in China opened with a ceremony on September 19, 2017.
The opening of the Yiwu port Maersk shipping sea rail service further strengthens Ningbo Zhoushan Port and large shipping company Maersk’s close cooperation.
The maritime entities are promoting harbour services extending to Yiwu, an inland city in central Zhejiang province.
They will obtain a bill of lading issued through to Yiwu Port, to provide seamless logistics services, to expedite customs clearance.
This is expected to further shorten international delivery times, save logistics costs, and reduce fuel consumption for freight trucks.
Publication date: 9/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: