Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Maersk Line adds Ningbo Port rail service in China
Maersk line’s weekly train service to Yiwu Port in China opened with a ceremony on September 19, 2017.
The opening of the Yiwu port Maersk shipping sea rail service further strengthens Ningbo Zhoushan Port and large shipping company Maersk’s close cooperation.
The maritime entities are promoting harbour services extending to Yiwu, an inland city in central Zhejiang province.
They will obtain a bill of lading issued through to Yiwu Port, to provide seamless logistics services, to expedite customs clearance.
This is expected to further shorten international delivery times, save logistics costs, and reduce fuel consumption for freight trucks.
Publication date: 9/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: