Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- Russian fruit and vegetable imports partially recovered
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
- Research into potential of Feijoas to become Australia's next 'superfood'
Exchange ratesmore »
Maersk Line adds Ningbo Port rail service in China
Maersk line’s weekly train service to Yiwu Port in China opened with a ceremony on September 19, 2017.
The opening of the Yiwu port Maersk shipping sea rail service further strengthens Ningbo Zhoushan Port and large shipping company Maersk’s close cooperation.
The maritime entities are promoting harbour services extending to Yiwu, an inland city in central Zhejiang province.
They will obtain a bill of lading issued through to Yiwu Port, to provide seamless logistics services, to expedite customs clearance.
This is expected to further shorten international delivery times, save logistics costs, and reduce fuel consumption for freight trucks.
Publication date: 9/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: