Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Chinese mandarin juice company to grow in Australia
Mandarin juice might not seem like a blue chip investment stock, but former NSW Deputy Premier, Andrew Stoner, says it is a big deal in China, and getting bigger.
In fact, China’s Bojun Agricultural Holdings is so confident about the growth prospects of its beverage business it wants to plant the special Nanfeng mandarin variety in Australia.
Bojun, is also preparing to float its business on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in November.
It is following the lead of several Chinese-based agricultural companies which have listed on the local market in the past few years to raise cash from local investors and link with Australian farm sector expertise.
Publication date: 9/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: