Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Major Finnish company interested in Bulgarian fruit and veg
The Finnish company Apetit is interested in importing Bulgarian fruits, vegetables, grains and rape, as stated in a letter from the Embassy of Bulgaria in Finland to the Executive Agency for the Promotion of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (BSMEPA). The partnership aims for the development of bilateral relations and for improved co-operation.
"Apetit" is a leading firm in Finland in the trade of frozen fruits, vegetables and ready meals. The company's tradition in the production of such foods goes back to the 1950's. Outside the season, the company usually gets its supply with imports from abroad, mainly from southern Europe.
Publication date: 9/21/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: