Job offersmore »
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news was published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Costa Rica: Government accused of ignoring organic pineapple issue
- Organic food consumption continues to increase in Europe
- California grape grower-shipper publishes first Corporate Social Responsibly Report
- Spain: About 20,000 tonnes of stone fruit damaged by frost in Murcia
Exchange ratesmore »
Trish Lovell joins Curry & Company as Executive Director of Sales
Curry & Company is proud to announce the return of Trish Lovell to their management team. As Executive Director of Sales, Trish will lead the company’s Vegetable division based in Brooks, Oregon.
Lovell will provide strategic leadership and future direction of conventional and organic onion and potato sales both domestically and internationally, and she’ll play a key role expanding company offerings and value added services. She began her produce career in 1986, and previously worked with Curry & Company for 7 years, these experiences make her an excellent fit for Curry & Company’s growth and market expansion.
According to Curry & Company President, Aaron Ensign, “Trish’s experience and reputation in the industry, both with customers and growers is unparalleled. Her skill set and knowledge base, especially in the onion and potato category, is a great addition to the Curry & Company team.”
Lovell will be a key member of the executive team and will work closely with the sales and marketing staff, growers, and the operations team to manage market growth and company strategic sales plan.
“Curry & Company embraces the value of quality, service and relationships that have led to their 50 years of successful operation. Their commitment to traditional values, while being a dynamic, creative and a fast moving organization embodies what’s needed to continue to best serve our customers,” stated Lovell.
The 2017 Pacific Northwest yellow, red, white and sweet onion harvest started in August and will continue until October. The quality has been outstanding on all varieties, and the size profile is peaking on mediums, with plenty of jumbos available. Curry & Company is shipping from both their Brooks, OR facility and the Columbia Basin area of WA.
Curry & Co.
Publication date: 9/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: