Job offersmore »
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
Top 5 - yesterday
- "We are building a global brand, it's not just about selling apples"
- Accu-Label customizes labeling solutions and introduces new tray labeler
- “An auction is a good way to sell large volumes in a short time”
- "Strong growth experienced in the Dutch and import season"
- “Water shortage Western Cape will have negative impact on availability of grapes”
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Peru: Fresh tomato exports still at an early stage
Fresh tomatoes exports in Peru are still at an early stage. According to information from the Agrodata Peru portal during the period January-August of this year, only 251,064 kilos of this product were dispatched for a value of US $ 99,193. This was the result of shipments made in only two months during that period: in July (9,900 kilos) and in August (241,164 kilos).
It is worth remembering that last year Peru exported 1-170,948 kilos of this fruit for a value of US $ 436,569. In this case, the shipments were also limited to a few months: June, August, September and October.
Regarding this year's results, Chile has been the main market, which made purchases of this Peruvian product for US$99,000 and the main exporting company was Agrícola Don Ángel SAC, which obtained placements for US$99,000.
Publication date: 9/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: