Job offersmore »
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
Top 5 - yesterday
- Dollar shortage, not promotion of local industry, behind Zimbabwe ban decision
- Deluge causes millions of dollars in crop damage in Queensland
- Washington now ranks No.1 in America for blueberry production
- World record breaking carrot weighs in at 23 pounds
- Indian grape sector in Nashik hit by rainfall
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Dominican Republic evaluates damage after Hurricane Maria
- Tanimura & Antle launches Artisan Dew Drop cabbage
- India: New packaging technologies for South America
- California company celebrates 10 years of attending PMA’s Fresh Summit
- "We hope the arrival of Spanish lemons will reactivate the market in Europe"
Exchange ratesmore »
Camposol opens commercial office in Shanghai
The Camposol agroindustrial company opened its first commercial office in Shanghai (China) aiming to strengthen its commercial ties in Asia.
The Camposol International managing director, José Antonio Gómez Bazán, stressed that it is an honor for the company he represents to open an office in China, which he considers a very important market for the company.
"Camposol's entry into this market with fresh, healthy and convenient food will strengthen the company's commercial ties in that area," he said.
Camposol products include fruits such as blueberries, avocados and mandarins, among others, and will be present in the main supermarket chains.
It should be remembered that Camposol blueberries have already reached the three main markets of China (Shanghai, Guangzhou and Beijing), and shipments have been received with great enthusiasm and with very good quality grades.
In the weeks to come, programs will begin direct delivery to retail channels (offline and online).
In this way Camposol will expand its global network of offices that already includes Miami (United States) and Rotterdam (Netherlands).
Luis Miguel Baanante will be the manager in charge of the commercial office of Camposol in Shanghai.
Publication date: 9/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: