Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Camposol opens commercial office in Shanghai
The Camposol agroindustrial company opened its first commercial office in Shanghai (China) aiming to strengthen its commercial ties in Asia.
The Camposol International managing director, José Antonio Gómez Bazán, stressed that it is an honor for the company he represents to open an office in China, which he considers a very important market for the company.
"Camposol's entry into this market with fresh, healthy and convenient food will strengthen the company's commercial ties in that area," he said.
Camposol products include fruits such as blueberries, avocados and mandarins, among others, and will be present in the main supermarket chains.
It should be remembered that Camposol blueberries have already reached the three main markets of China (Shanghai, Guangzhou and Beijing), and shipments have been received with great enthusiasm and with very good quality grades.
In the weeks to come, programs will begin direct delivery to retail channels (offline and online).
In this way Camposol will expand its global network of offices that already includes Miami (United States) and Rotterdam (Netherlands).
Luis Miguel Baanante will be the manager in charge of the commercial office of Camposol in Shanghai.
Publication date: 9/20/2017
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector: